Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Just a few thoughts on getting older and wishing I had done many things differently. I think most of all I am not very useful any more. If it weren't for the privilege of taking care of Grandpa, I would be of no value to anyone. Thank goodness for Grandpa! May he live several more years and die the day before I do. Then I will be of some good to someone. I want to start getting rid of some things that are cluttering our house. I will probably start with the bears. I love them all, but they sit around the house being loved by no one. I was thinking of letting anyone interested in having one, draw a number and match it up with the number on the bear. I want to be fair. I don't think the boys will be too keen on a bear, but if any of them are, they will be welcome to join in. This is a bit rambling, but so is my brain. Feedback welcome.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment