Friday, November 23, 2012
Every time our family gathers for an event, I try to take a moment to look around in spite of the laughing and teasing and eating, to inhale that special family aura that permeates our humble home. We need new carpets and paint and counter tops, but there is a memory of past gatherings that is imbued in the walls, floors and even overhead, that I am loathe to cover up. Each baby's laugh,each treasured voice, and even the tussles and disagreements are what makes our home a fortress against the powers that would destroy our heaven on earth. Thank you, our beloved posterity for coming to our family. Did we rejoice in the spirit world when we found out that we were all going to be together in this earth life?: I think we did, no, I know we did and we felt blessed by our Father in Heaven for this priceless opportunity. We love each and every one of you more than you will ever know! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Hulse.
2 comments:
What a beautiful post Grandma. I love you and I love our family too.
Stephanie took my word! Beautiful!
Thanks
Post a Comment