Monday, January 14, 2008

Ethan and Alaina




Alaina gets really excited about other kids, especially babies. Ethan came over to visit and she couldn't keep herself away from him. He was a good sport and put up with her. Marinda, I am sorry my baby was mauling your baby!

4 comments:

Stecky said...

Thanks, You all just made my day. I needed to look at my blessings. You are such a gift to me. Shoot! I'm crying and all I have to wipe tears are the sandpaper tissues issued by the district! Ha-ha. I hope this day is full of treasures for you.

Alaina said...

I just love Ethan!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I just love my nieces and nephews. I am glad I get to play with them.

Grandma Hulse said...

Wow! What an amazing family Grandpa Hulse and Grandma have! If we had known you were all going to turn out so spectacularly, we'd have had 6 more kids and 25 more grandkids! Ha! But we can still have many more SUPER great-grand children! Thanks to you all.