Monday, January 14, 2008

Make My Day

I check this every day to see if my children or grandchildren are there to brighten my day. You guys are wonderful. It's kind of hard right now to imagine the spring, so I am grateful for the minutes with you. I have been praying for wisdom with my little problems....so far nothing yet. Maybe it isn't my problem.
Let me have some good news from you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's some good news. With only 1 week left in the term, I have a 4.0! Besides, we all love you and will take care of you. Isn't that the best news?

Marinda said...

Lacey-
That is awesome! You are such a smart girl. I have some good news as well. Ethan rolled over yesterday for the first time. He was trying to look up at me and then he rolled over. We are so proud of him.

Stephanie said...

Ethan is growing up so fast!
Lacey way to go!
I have some news too. I just got called to be the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency!

Marinda said...

Awesome Stephanie! You'll do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Marinda, that is so exciting! Your baby is really something! Congratulations Steph! You will be amazing at it!