Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grammy saves the Day!




Alaina was sitting in her desk coloring today while I was loading the dishwasher and getting ready to make dinner. I noticed the desk had moved and she was crying. I assumed she was pushing the desk and was mad that it wouldn't go where she wanted it to go, but I was way wrong. She was totally stuck in it! I tried to pull her out and she screamed in pain. I tried pushing her out, but it wouldn't work. I took her clothes off - no luck with that either. I got really upset and called my mom. I couldn't pull her out and I felt like I was hurting her when I pushed or pulled on her. While my mom was driving over to our house, I greased her up with some Crisco, but that didn't work either. Finally, Grandma got to our house and we were able to pull her out together! Hooray! Grammy gave her a nice bath and calmed us both down. What a crazy day. (By the way, I only took pictures of this because I knew Rich wouldn't believe me).

1 comments:

Stecky said...

It was great fun. I didn't even feel like a hero. I was in the doghouse with Alaina when I tattled about her climbing on top of hte music books to reach things she shouldn't.